Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 21 September 2020

21/Sep/20 this is the little table where the empty plate goes


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, the Big Guy made a stir fry and some ribs.

Now, I can tell you, the ribs smelled AWESOME.  According to Tonya, they tasted great as well.  But I'm not allowed to have any of it.  Pork and I don't get along that well.

Yesterday the Big Guy went out and got a new tank of propane.  I was waiting for him at the back door.  The only thing separating us was that screen door.  I could see him and he could see me.

My breath was steaming up the back window.

Tonya went out on the back deck.

The Big Guy was telling me, to go to the deck and he would meet me there.

BUT I really needed to greet him at the back door.

I was torn.

I wanted to go on the back deck with Tonya, but I also HAD to greet the Big Guy as he was gone, like, FOREVER!

In the end, my desire to be with Tonya won.  I ran to the door that leads out to the deck. 

That's when I heard the back door open.  ARGH!  The Big Guy just came in the back door.  I put on the brakes and ran to the back door to greet the Big Guy.

They sure do love to mess with a dogs ability to meet people.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog enjoys the love seat with Uncle Terry



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment