Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 9 April 2020

9/Apr/20 I'm going to get that treat


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

When I open up my front paw, like you see in the picture above, it's as wide across as the Big Guy's hand.  I'm trying to get the peanut butter and the milk bone that the Big Guy has put in my Kong.

This will keep me busy for about 15 to 20 minutes.

Tonya says, it gives her peace.

I don't really care what it gives her...  I know that I've got a treat that has to be extracted.

So far, I've managed to avoid the Four Paws Day Spa in Sydney.  I don't think that my luck is going to be holding out though.  I'm thinking that the Big Guy has been checking things out on Facebook and what not.  We may be going for a drive this morning.

Oh well, I will dry off before noon today.  I will also smell nice and all that.

Right now, the Big Guy's gout is flaring up.  So I might be able to dodge the spa for a few more days.

I'm not exactly a water dog and I definitely don't have short fur.

But I've got a few knots behind my ears and Tonya also wants to trim the fur between the pads of my paws.  We will see how much that is going to go over.  They may decide that letting that fur alone is better than me putting my mouth around their arm.  I wouldn't try to bite them, but they will know to leave me alone.  It's my fur and it may not be in their best interest to trim it.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and his toy piggy


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment