Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 8 April 2020

8/Apr/20 Who's that knocking at the door ♩ ♪ ♫


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

It's no secret that when dogs hear someone knocking at the door, or if the door bell goes off, we loose our mind.  We bark, we run, we get so excited.

But the Big Guy can be such an asshole.

He went outside to check the mail.

I followed him to the door.  He goes out and checks the mail box.  Now it's empty.  But I can still see him though the front door.  

He rings the door bell.

Now, since he is outside and I can't see anyone else with him, I figure, it must be someone at the back door.  

That would be doggie logic.

So, I blast off, barking my fool head off, scrambling to get to the back door.

I get there and there is nothing to see.

I run back to the front door, where I can see the Big Guy is still by himself.

♩ ♪ ♫ Ding Dong ♩ ♪ ♫

BOOM!  Barking and running to the back door again.  I know what the door bell sounds like.

However, I'm not smart enough to recognize, if it just went ♩ ♪ ♫ DING ♩ ♪ ♫, it's only the back door, if it does ♩ ♪ ♫ Ding Dong ♩ ♪ ♫, it's the front door, where the Big Guy is standing by himself, laughing and laughing.

I'm going to bite his arse some day.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and his snow bank


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment