Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 27 April 2020

27/Apr/20 I would sure like to tip toe thru the tulips


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

So, with April almost at the end, what is in the weather today?  Snow.

Now, tomorrow, they are forecasting for 15 cm of snow.

But the Big Guy still hasn't removed the snow blower from his lawn tractor.  So it may be good that he hasn't done that.  

This "procrastination" thing seems to be working in his favour.

Tonya was telling the Big Guy that she had wanted some Ribs, Cole Slaw and Potatoe Salad for tomorrow.  Now, there is only one thing wrong with this plan.

The Big Guy went to the freezer and they don't have any ribs.  So, if Tonya is going to want ribs for supper for tomorrow, she is going to have to get some.  She is the shopper for the house.  So it will be up to her to get the ribs.

If you could see the Big Guy, you would know that were getting a storm.

His knee is really hurting him.  His knee is full of arthritis.

But I guess my breed is also prone to arthritis.  So, what he has, I will also be getting that as well when I get older.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is watching TV with me


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment