Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 12 April 2020

12/Apr/20 take the picture and let me sleep


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Above, is the picture that you want the Big Guy to take of me.

But he gets up really early in the morning.

This is the picture that I would love for him to take of me.


I guess this isn't going to happen.

This morning, I could hear the Big Guy, creeping around the kitchen.

Tonya wanted chili for lunch today.  So, in his normal fashion, he made enough to feed about 2 dozen people.

Yes, there is a lot of chili on the stove.

The temperature outside, continues to creep upwards towards double digits.  The snow continues to melt as well.

Each year, the snow pretty much buries the front hedge.  This year, it was no different.  Right now, the hedge is completely exposed.  No snow in the hedge now.  It's pretty much the large snow banks that were created due to the Big Guy being out with his snow blower.  

Obviously he is hoping for no more snow for the year.  But this is also Canada and it will snow when it wants to.  

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having difficult time with a hot dog


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment