Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 29 April 2020

29/Apr/20 he got another job


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Well, yesterday I was saying how the Big Guy got fired from his job.  Well, it didn't take very long, but the Big Guy got another job already.

So he would have been unemployed for about 18 hours or so.

His new job, he will be working for OnStar doing renewals.  He also mentioned that he will be earning bonuses.  This is something that he has never had in the past.  Well, with the exception of XMas bonus, but everyone gets that.

Yesterday it snowed.  Here is some pictures.



You can see how there was no snow and then the second picture was taken about 20 minute ago.


Apparently we got just shy of 25 cm of snow.  That would be about 8 inches of snow.  For sure, that's a lot of snow.

But thankfully, it was also somewhat warm out too.  Otherwise the snow would have stayed on the ground.  I bet, between today and tomorrow, the remainder of the snow is going to melt.

Then the Big Guy will be able to go outside and wash and wax his car.  He's been rather itching to get that done.  He will also be cleaning out the interior of his car.  That's another job that he needs to do as well.

Yesterday, Tonya and the Big Guy had some ribs for supper.  

Well can you guess who wasn't given any of it?  Yea, that would be me.

Not that I didn't try.  I stared at Tonya as she was eating.

I turned on the drool factory.  Her legs were wet from my drools.

Nothing was working yesterday.  

I got as close to her as I could.  I kept inching forward.  Over and over, getting closer and closer.

I was stunned when she shooed me away.

They had better be making something that I can have today.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog enjoys the love seat with Uncle Terry


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment