Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 17 April 2020

17/Apr/20 we needed to get our vitamin D


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Well as it turns out, to stay happy and healthy, my humans need to sit outside for about 30 to 40 minutes a day.  They are saying, they are getting their Vitamin D.

What ever floats your boat.  I don't mind being outside with them.  Especially when they have a prime rib roast and I get the bone to chew on.  YUMMY!

This will be the start of their 4th week of working from home.  I believe this will be going on for several more weeks to follow.  As long as I got them home with me, I'm pretty happy.

So, the Big Guy has got his meals all prepared for the work week.  He has Taco Spaghetti.  He has this Ham with Buffalo spice cheesy macaroni.  Then, they also have the prime rib roast with veggies.  So they are all set for their meals.  They only need to come downstairs and pop it into the microwave and they are done.  Then put the stuff in the dishwasher and back upstairs again for work.

When ever I see another dog walking on my street and I'm either outside or inside, I try to greet them with as much fanfare and barking as I possibly can.  Yesterday is no different.  We were sitting outside and the doggie across the street was going outside to do his business.  Well I was so excited to see him, I lost my bone that I was chewing on.  Tonya had to find it for me.  It got hooked in my lead and flew off the deck as I ran down the stairs to bark my greeting to the doogie across the street.

I'm surprised that the doggie across the street, doesn't bark at me at all.

The Big Guy says that the doggie across the street, has good manners.

What does he know...  He doesn't even have a tail to wag when he's happy.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog doing the tail flick


Bye bye fur now

1 comment:

  1. Your cousin Archie isn't allowed to bark also . When he does they tell him hushhhh or shshhhhhh BUT sometimes if their payking with him he will bark to tell them he's having fun

    ReplyDelete