Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 23 April 2020

23/Apr/20 raindrops keep falling on my head


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Earlier in the day, Tonya insisted that I go outside.

Hello...  it was pouring rain outside.  Well I went outside, but I went under duress.  I fixed her though, when I came back inside, I made sure to shake while I was still near her.

The Big Guy wouldn't have put me out in the rain like that.  Well, he would, but that would be because I insisted on going outside myself.

Last night, the Big Guy was dying Tonya's hair.  He said that I was "in the way".  Also, that I should get out of it.

I was only curious about what was going on.  First off, it smelled different.  I needed to smell what was going on.

Also, because they were at the kitchen table, normally that means food.  They had the wine.  But strangely, no food.  Just this smelly liquid that the Big Guy kept putting more and more of on Tonya's head.

Now, later on, Tonya went upstairs and she came back downstairs and she seems rather pleased.  She said that the Big Guy had done a pretty good job and that 98% of her grey hair was covered.

The Big Guy said, he purposely left them in there so that it would look more natural.

I think he was trying to put a positive spin on his lack of professional salon job.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog in the Wing Chair


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment