Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 4 April 2020

4/Apr/20 I ate some ham and now I've got the trotts


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

So, I know that Ham doesn't agree with me.  

Actually there is a lot of human food that doesn't agree with me.

So, right now, I've been having some rice.  Just plain rice.  It's easy for me to digest.  Should calm down my bowels.  

The Big Guy has been wondering, can he give me some Imodium?  That works on humans.  Then again, it may work TOO good on dogs.  Then I wouldn't poop for several days.  But, pound for pound, I weigh more than some humans.


Yesterday Tonya opened the gate at the bottom of the stairs so that I could be upstairs with her while she was at work.  Did you see the picture of the two of us?


Then there is also the Big Guy's new work station.  The Big Guy is set up at the top of the stairs so that he can look outside, out the back yard.  He doesn't mind too much.



The view he sees isn't so bad.  Although yesterday, the sky was pretty grey.  But that will clear up soon enough and the trees will be full of leaves.  He will be able to open the windows and listen to the birds.  

Not now, cause it's just above freezing outside.  Brrr...  Well for humans, brrr...  for me, I lay outside for hours at a time.  The cold don't bother me so much.

But come the Summer, that's when I suffer.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog eating blueberries


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment