Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 26 April 2020

26/Apr/20 why do we go downstairs for our break


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I'm not sure why Tonya and the Big Guy didn't set up their office on the main floor.  Geesh, it would have been so much easier on everyone if they would have done that.

Oh wait, I know why...

When I look outside and see another doggie.  I loose my mind and start barking.  I can't deny the fact that I have a really LOUD bark too.

So I guess the "offices" will remain upstairs, where they were at all along.

The Big Guy was saying that every day lately, seem like that movie, Groundhog Day.  Everything is the same, with the exception of the weather.

Talking of weather, they released a special weather statement.  We're due to get some more snow.  But not a lot of snow.  Just 5 cm.  But if you got plants and what not, like tomatoe plants, it will take longer for you to get them outside.

Tonya got some lupins as seeds.  The Big Guy also got this jar of seeds that is supposed to make wild flowers.  He still hasn't spread the seeds out to grow and that was 3 years ago.  I think it's about time that he at least tries to get this done.

I'm sure those flowers would be good for the bees.  They are in danger too.  They also have a virus.  But you can't really stop bees from going to one place that may be infected with their virus.  Sounds a lot like humans.  

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog has expressive eyebrows


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment