Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 6 April 2020

6/Apr/20 hanging out while my humans are at work


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Every so often, Tonya will get a soft heart and she will allow me to come upstairs to be with her and the Big Guy.

I get quite excited, being able to be UPSTAIRS.

But, then, like I do each and every time, I mess it up.

I will get into something.  Like drinking from the toilet.  Or having a chew on some toilet paper.  Or looking out the bedroom window, seeing someone outside walking their dog and then loose my mind and start barking!

Then it's back down stairs I go.  The baby gate gets closed and I can't go upstairs.

Remember, a few days ago, Tonya had given me some ham and it didn't react well with my bowels?

Well, I'm all better again.  Tonya has been feeding me some rice, which is easy to digest.  Yesterday, she was able to add some cooked chicken to the rice.  OMG!  It was so yummy!

I still got some more chicken and rice.  But soon enough, I will be back on the kibble and water diet.

Human food is just so delicious.  But why does it have to be so bad for me?

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog going downstairs


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment