Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 5 April 2020

5/Apr/20 I have to be quiet while they are at work


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I am allowed to go upstairs and visit with Tonya and the Big Guy, as long as I am quiet and don't mess around and bark.  Or get into stuff that I'm not supposed to.

When Tonya allows me to go upstairs, they close the bathroom door and the bedroom door.  That way, I'm not going sniffing around and snooping and getting into stuff that I'm not supposed to.

The bathroom has two items I just love.

One is toilet paper.  Love that stuff.  I have eaten entire toilet paper rolls of toilet paper.  You can see white spots in my poop the next day where I am passing the toilet paper that didn't get digested.

Not sure why I love that stuff so much.

The other, is the toilet.

Oh that toilet water.

So cold and refreshing.

Since my head is so big, it echoes when I'm drinking from the toilet and the noise gives me away.

If I could only learn to drink from the toilet in stealth mode.

That being said, they just close the bathroom door on me.

Denied.

Sigh...

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and his Pita Bread


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment