Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 10 April 2020

10/Apr/20 today, I'm 4 years old, or 28 in dog years


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, Tonya and the Big Guy made some chicken hot dogs on the BBQ.  Tonya gave me one of them, even though she shouldn't have.  She says that there is nothing in the hot dog that I can't have.

If I get the trots again, it's on you lady.


Then, later on, they cooked me my Birthday Steak.

It does look like all this steak is for me.

But it wasn't.  Just the steak that is on top of the pile.  The other steak is for Tonya and the Big Guy.  Plus, there was parts of the roast beef from the day before.  The Big Guy had cooked the roast when it was still frozen and some of it didn't get cooked all the way thru.  So he made sure that the rest of it was cooked this time.

So they cut up the steak and let me have some.  This is today's video.

Yesterday, it was such a nice day outside.  The Big Guy had a surprise for me yesterday.  I should have known something was up when we went for a car ride, even before Tonya was out of bed.  Then, we went to the Four Paws Pet Spa.  I had a bath.  I wasn't too pleased about it, but the Big Guy had me all washed up in less than 10 minutes.  Then back home again.

Tonya came downstairs and she seen my fur was wet.  That's when she realized that the Big Guy had me over to the spa already.

But yesterday was such a nice day out.  But, 24 hours certainly makes a difference.  Right now, it's snowing outside.  It's looks rather nasty.  Soon enough, it's going to flip to rain and it's gong to be windy for the rest of the day.

Your Blast From the past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and his 4th Birthday


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment