Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 9 November 2022

9/Nov/22 supervisor taking a nap


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Not very often I will go upstairs.

The Big Guy was at work.

I was quiet.

I just laid there while he was working.

When he went to break, I went downstairs with him.

I also went to the back door so that he knew to put me outside.

Yesterday, the Big Guy made some chicken stew.

I didn't get to have any of it.

There was, or I should say, there is, onions in it.

Tonya must of read my blog cause she didn't give me any of it.

When the Big Guy was in the Navy, they used to have soup at 10:00 am every day.

Some days, it was stew.

Other days, it was soup.

Everyone really enjoyed it when it was stew.

One of the Chief Cooks onboard HMCS St. John's used to make a Garlic and Wild Rice Chicken stew.

The Big Guy always thought it was the very best.

Something that the Big Guy has never had, is Bone Broth.

He has read how to make it.  

He also believes that it has way too many steps to make it.

I bet he would put onions in it so that I couldn't have any.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog laying quietly




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment