Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 20 November 2022

20/Nov/22 what are you getting from the kitchen


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Do you know what Mini Babybel is?

I know they just by their shape.

When Tonya brings one out, cause she is looking for a snack, she normally brings one for me too.

I don't have a great sense of share.

I want them both.

When Tonya gives one of them to the Big Guy, I know it's a lost cause.

He will stare right into my eyes.

He will whisper, no.

But every so often, he will have a weak moment.

So, I will often try to see what it is he has, just incase the moment is happening.

I heard, in Buffalo New York, they got over 4 feet of snow.

That is even too much for me.

I don't mind a few centimeters of snow.

I don't even mind the extra cold.

But 121 cm...  yea, that's too much.

I am not sure what Christmas Decoration the Big Guy plans to bring down from the attic.

They were talking about a second tree.

As if one isn't enough.

Weirdos

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog outside with his IV Bag Booties




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment