Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 25 November 2022

25/Nov/22 hoping some crumbs will fall


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

When my humans eat, I make sure I'm really close to them.

Especially Tonya.

I want her to know, I'm right there.

When the Big Guy eats, I will get close.

I will drool on him.

I stare.

Then he will stare back.

Eventually I loose my nerve and I will look away.

Yesterday, Tonya made some grilled cheese sandwiches with tomato soup.

She also had some sliced peperoni that she put in the sandwiches.

Of course, I had to beg really hard, but Tonya gave in and gave me a could bites of her sandwich.

I hardly even tasted the peperoni.

I've heard that they are expecting some big rain tomorrow.

The Big Guy just brought up the weather network.

Well, they are getting some rain, but about 1/2 of what was previously forecasted.

Looks like they are going to have a White Christmas after all.

Myself, I really want snow.

Or at least cold air.

This past Summer, I didn't enjoy the heat.

Sure glad I don't live in Texas where it gets really hot during the Summer.

I'm sure the Big Guy would love it.

Weirdo

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and Martini




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment