Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 28 November 2022

28/Nov/22 I am Max the eater of chicken bones


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday the Big Guy made a jambalaya.

It's got shrimp, sausages and...  my personal favorite, chicken.

Tonya said that it was the best jambalaya he has ever made.

I didn't get to have any, but what I did get was the bones.

Yea, I know, I'm not supposed to have chicken bones.

But guess what, I did.

Tonya told the Big Guy to go to the store and to bring me a long for the drive.

Well, earlier, I watched the Big Guy dump the onion skins, the pepper core, the ends of the celery, some eggs shells and most importantly, the chicken bones.

There used to be a tree in the back yard.

It got cut down and was a tree stump.

Eventually the stump rotted.

The Big Guy didn't want the stump there any longer, so he used to put the old charcoal from his BBQ on top of the stump.

Well, one day, the stump simply burnt it self up.

The Big Guy was sitting on the back deck, watching it burn.  There was very little smoke.

But now there is a big hole on the back yard.

He keeps filling it with compost stuff.

I seen him put the chicken bones out.

When he parked the car, and opened the door, I ran right to the hole and started eating the bones.

He called for me to stop.

A lot.

I ignored him and feasted on the bones.

Perhaps next time, he will use the green bin.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog hearing snacks in the kitchen




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment