Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 3 November 2022

3/Nov/22 this is a surprise inspection


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Normally I always stay downstairs at the back door.

Yesterday, Tonya was off work.

I came upstairs to see what the Big Guy was up to.

He patted me a few times.

He wanted to use this device, called a mouse.

I insisted that he wasn't done patting me.

I would put my nose under his arm and lift his hand into the air.

He wasn't able to use the mouse.

So he patted me some more.

Eventually I knew, he wanted to use the mouse and do stuff for work and not pat me.

Tonya took me for a ride in the car.

I was so surprised that I was able to get into the middle seats of the car.

When I looked, the car seats were in the very back of the car.

So that is where the grand kids hang out now.

That also means that when we go for groceries, there is less room in the very back of the car.

There also happens to be about 50 or more canvas bags in the very back of the car.

Since I don't ride in the very back of the car...

Not my problem.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is nervous while the pool fills




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment