Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 19 November 2022

19/Nov/22 when will it snow


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

My human friends that lives down the road, they were going to sell, and now they are not.

They have to be able to find a new house before they sell.

Yesterday the Big Guy was putting up some more of the Christmas Decorations.

He kept telling me to move.  That I was in the way.

Well, I wanted to see what he was up to.

The only way to do that, is to be close to what he is doing.

The Big Guy also made some eggs, fried balogna and some hash browns.

I couldn't believe it.

Tonya ate them all.

She did say, it was the proper portion though.

Yesterday, while she was out, running people around, she eventually came home.

She had bought the Big Guy a special treat.

A&K chicken.

A lot of people only know of KFC.

But this A&K is a special restaurant in Cape Breton.

It is a VERY busy place.

A lot of times, Tonya will give me the skin from her chicken piece.

Yesterday, she said that she was very hungry and didn't share any of her supper.

Not even the fries.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog has expressive eyebrows




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment