Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 17 November 2022

17/Nov/22 I'm used to the time change now


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Before, when there was a time, just before sun set, I knew that Tonya would come home from work.

Now, I have to wait a long time before it's time for Tonya to come through the door.

The Big Guy remembers when his brother was being put to bed.

It was Summer time.

The Sun hadn't set yet.

His brother said, it's not fair.

He has to go to bed and the Sun is still up.

Now that he is older, I wonder if he still cares if he goes to bed and the Sun is still up.

The Big Guy was watching the news.

Parts of Cape Breton will be getting some snow.

Not the part we live in.

The Big Guy was talking with his Mum.

She was sending pictures of the snow they got.

One of the Big Guy's bosses says she doesn't decorate for Christmas until the first snow.

She lives in Cap-Pele New Brunswick.

Well, she got snow yesterday.

She was rather excited.

I know the feeling.

I love snow.

Can't wait.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog got snow on his fur




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment