Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 27 November 2022

27/Nov/22 I don't want to go out in the rain


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

All the snow is gone.

Of course the Big Guy is happy.

But we are not Winter just yet.

I'm sure we will get more snow.

Did you see the Big Guy's food blog?

Normally he would boil hot dogs if he wasn't going outside and doing them on the BBQ.

Which, by the way, he hasn't done in a long time.

He got a text from Tonya and she told him to do them in the oven.

Well, let me tell you, they were amazing.

Today, the Big Guy was thinking of making some sort of Jambalaya.

Tonya got these sausages last week.  

The Big Guy is going to be cooking them up so that when Tonya gets home from work today, she will have something really good to eat.

She also bought some shrimp, which he will use.

She also has come chicken breasts, which he is going to use as well.

But do I get any of this?

You know I'm going to beg to get some.

I was able to score a hot dog last night.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having his first swim




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment