Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 16 November 2022

16/Nov/22 are you going to eat that pizza crust


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Funny how the Big Guy makes a great home made pizza.

But they will still go to the store and buy frozen pizza.

Some days, they look for a quick and easy meal to make.

I know the Big Guy really likes the triangle fish from Capt Highliner.

He used to get that as a kid.

As an adult, it is now, somewhat pricey.

But, the Big Guy isn't supposed to have fish.

Fish = Gout

But it's not like they have fish all the time.

Every time they do, the Big Guy has this thought in the back of his head.

Will this set me off?

He should stick to eggs.

Eggs are cool.

But for some reason, Dr doesn't like eggs.

They say that eggs give people high cholesterol.

I can have eggs.

Never heard of a dog with high cholesterol.

If you have heard of a dog with high cholesterol, PLEASE don't say anything to the Big Guy.

He will take eggs away from me.

What am I saying...  I can't remember the last time he made an egg for me.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog at the Four Paw Day Spa




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment