Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 2 November 2022

2/Nov/22 human food is the best food


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Imagine me staring up at you while you are eating.

After I moved, that part of the chair was really wet.

I didn't pee on it.

I drooled over it.

The TV stations and telling people that the time will be shifting this weekend.

It's bad enough that the change takes place at all, but why on Saturday?

Why not Friday night?

That would give most people 2 days to get used to the time change.

If we are so enlightened, why change the time at all?

I guess if we didn't change the time, the sun would set around 8 in the evenings in the Summer.

When the Big Guy got to Moose Jaw, he noticed the Summer was really warm.

Also, the sun didn't set till about 10:30 at night.

It also got up around 4:00 in the morning.

As you go further North, the sun doesn't set at all.

But then again, in the Winter, the sun doesn't go above the horizon.

The medical people are talking about making appointments to get the Flu Shot this year.

Not sure why the old way didn't work so well.

You just showed up and they would give you the flu shot on demand.

I don't get the flu shot.

I get other stuff instead.

I'm glad I don't get the flu.

Looks rather inconvenient.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is waiting for Baby Aurora to drop her food




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment