Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 8 November 2022

8/Nov/22 can you make chicken soup for me


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Tonya roasted a chicken last night.

She also took the meat off the bones.

Today, before the Big Guy goes to work, it is his job to make a chicken soup.

He loves that stuff.

I love it too.

But it's the onions that he puts in it.

They are poison to me.

Tonya feels that I can have some of the chicken soup.

From Google:
No, dogs shouldn't eat onions. These vegetables contain a compound called N-propyl disulphide which is highly toxic for dogs. This compound can cause the breakdown and eventual destruction of red blood cells and lead to anaemia.

That is the same with garlic.

Yet I will beg and beg and beg Tonya to give me some of what ever it is she is eating.

She does and will give me some.

She feels a little bit of the chicken stew, over my kibbles is OK.

I just can't help myself.

Human food has taste.

Not to say that my kibble isn't any good, but really, it is the only food that I should be eating.

After having too much human food, I will often get the trots.

My brain is not making the connections between human food and the trots.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog being loved up by Bonnie




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment