Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 13 November 2022

13/Nov/22 after a feed of hot dogs


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

One sure fire way to get me to clean out my food dish.

Add something to it that isn't kibbles.

Yesterday, when the Big Guy was done work, he went downstairs and cleaned up the kitchen.

Once he was done that, he knew he had to start supper.

But he didn't know what to put on as everything is frozen.

He made beans and weiners.

When Tonya got home, she had a new bag of kibbles with her.

She was tired and dropped the bag of kibbles on the floor.

Well, the kibble bag didn't like being dropped like that.

It BURST open and my kibbles were all over the kitchen floor.

She got out the dust pan and picked up all my kibbles and put them in the bin that they have where they store my kibbles.

She wasn't happy the entire time she was cleaning it up.

Then, Tonya put some weiners aside to cool.

Once she was done her supper, she went to the kitchen.

She cut up the hot dogs.

She went over to my food dish and then stirred the kibbles around the hot dogs.

I pretty much attacked my food dish.

I came out to the living room and laid down to digest my meal.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and his Big Red Ball




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment