Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 10 November 2022

10/Nov/22 you're down from work


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Of course I'm happy when the Big Guy comes downstairs from being at work.

But I know he's upstairs the entire day.

I am so much happier when Tonya comes home from work.

I haven't seen her all day long.

Yesterday was no exception.

She gets home and I get excited.

It's like she's been gone FOREVER!!

I wonder what the Big Guy will be making for supper?

Stir fry.

Well crap.

He mixed everything together.

I was hoping he could of left some of the rice to the side.

That means that I can't have any.

There is Mister Piggy in the stir fry.

I don't do so well on pork.

Last night, when Tonya put me on my lead, I decided, I didn't want to be on my lead.

I popped my collar and went over to where they put the old bones and veggie peelings.

I found a few bones that got my interest.

After I was done, I scratched on the door to be left in.

Tonya noticed, no lead.

Plus no collar.

The collar was at the end of the lead, which was over by the car.

She says that I can't be trusted to be put outside by myself.

Hello...  you just figuring that out now?

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having difficult time with a hot dog




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment