Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 18 November 2022

18/Nov/22 I am not moving


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

There are days, when the Big Guy sits in the "library" part of the house and he plays his game.

I will lay on the floor next to him.

He will reach out, with his foot.

You can see his foot touching my back in the picture above.

I am too heavy to move.

If I don't want to be moved.

In that picture, moving wasn't part of the plan.

You can't see it in the picture, but the sun was shining in from the nook.

It was warm on that part of the floor.

Yup, not every day that I want to lay on the cool floor.

Talking of cool.

It's been getting colder out.

Pretty sure, last weekend, the Big Guy and Tonya were sitting outside without a jacket.

They wouldn't be doing that now.

Well, they COULD.

But they wouldn't last very long.

Now, myself.

I can lay out for hours.

But I don't.

I miss my humans.

So I always want back inside.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog enjoying a popsicle




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment