Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 22 November 2022

22/Nov/22 can't bug him at work


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The Big Guy has what's called a "resting bitch face".

A lot of people will avoid him because of this.

He is fine with this.

Those that know him, know he can be very funny and friendly.

There was a guy he sailed with on HMCS Huron.

Oh, he had the resting bitch face down to a tee.

But once you would talk to him, he was very friendly.

I don't know what the Big Guy plans for supper today.

Tonya is off before him.

What ever he puts out, she will make.

I wonder if he has a roast beef he could put out?

Yesterday, Tonya gave me some of her turkey pie the Big Guy had made.

I'm telling you, the gravy was out of this world.

Mixed with my kibbles...

Devine...

They carrots, mashed potatoes, they were great.

The turkey was moist.

The pie crust, just so.

Tonya always puts some ketchup on her pie.

That added a little zing.  But this time, she was out of ketchup.

The Big Guy doesn't cook a lot of stuff with ketchup.

So it was just turkey pie and kibbles mixed in.

After I ate my fill, I laid down and digested my meal.

I'm so happy here.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog enjoys the love seat with Uncle Terry




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment