Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 11 November 2022

11/Nov/22 looking at the veteran


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Today is Remembrance Day in Canada.

Everyone wears a poppy to remember their sacrifices so that we can live in a free country.

I do believe, after today, we will start seeing more and more Christmas lights going up.

Tonya told the Big Guy, she wants him to make a lasagna today.

With garlic knots.

Lasagna has onions.

So nothing for me there.

The garlic knots...  well, it's right in the name.  Can't have that either.

BUT it is going to smell so good in the house.

That isn't fair.

I wonder if I could get Tonya to make me a hamburger?

Or at the very least, put on a few hot dogs.

The Big Guy could make some buttered noodles for me.

Put that over my kibbles.

Would it be so hard?

I heard the Big Guy is going to be making some pancakes for breakfast.

I will have to get my mooch on with Tonya when she comes down for breakfast.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and the bassinet




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment