Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 12 November 2022

12/Nov/22 no wine for the old dog


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, we went and sat outside for a bit.

Tonya came after me with the brush.

The fur that she was taking off me, was sort of grey.

Yet my fur is jet black.

I don't like it very much when they brush too hard.

A little brushing is OK.

A lot of brushing, makes me bark.

The grand kids come for a visit yesterday.

Aurora wasn't paying attention to the cookie that Tonya gave her.

When she came back, she did not noticed it was gone.

I wonder where it went?

I was laying on the floor, watching the TV.

Little Floyd decided that I was in the way.

He threw himself on to my back.

That wasn't so bad.

But then, he decided that he was going to straddle me like a horse.

NOPE!

I started to get up and Little Floyd noticed that this bronco wasn't going to be broken.

He pushed himself off my back and went off to the chalkboard.

I went to the back mud room, away from that Cowboy.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog doing the tail flick




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment