Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 4 November 2022

4/Nov/22 going to lay and wait


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

My job, to which I have a few, is to wait for Tonya to get home from work.

My other job is to consume the left overs in the house.

That is if there isn't onions in it.

I also let other dogs know, this is my home.  I do that by barking.  A lot.

The Big Guy says, I loose my mind when I see other dogs.

I'm just trying to say, hello.

Enthusiastically.

I will also rush to the door when I hear it opening.

I have to find out if it's friend or foe.

Most times it's friend.

There was a story that the Big Guy has told about the previous dog that lived here.

He was in the back yard.

Some stranger came up the back yard.

He started barking at him.

The stranger told him to shut up.

Which he did and he slunk away from the stranger.

The stranger came within the area that his lead reached.

Suddenly, Sebastian LEAPS at the stranger.  Barring his teeth and barking viciously.

The stranger wasn't so brave now.

From inside the house, it sounded like a little girl was screaming.

Tonya went to see what the ruckus was all about.

It was her friend Bernie Dearing.

He wasn't so brave any longer.

He had to go around to the front door and was constantly looking to make sure that Sebastian stayed outside.

Jimmy didn't stay long and has never come for a visit again.

The Big guy said: good dog.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog laying quietly




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment