Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 5 November 2022

5/Nov/22 action shot


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

About 2 seconds after the Big Guy took this picture, I was gone.

The chime on the house alarm went off.

This means one of the perimeter doors has been opened.

Since no one is in the basement and no one walked out the front door, that means it's the back door.

It was Tonya coming home from work.

I was very excited to see her.

Tonya had asked the Big Guy to make home made pizza.

Which he was happy to do.

He made the Pizza dough.

His secret ingredient, is honey.

He also adds Italian spices to the dough as well.

When he was putting the sauce on the pizza, the bottle was only 1/2 full.

He seen that I was laying by the food pantry and didn't want to disturb me.

He went in the fridge and got some ketchup.

He mixed the pizza sauce and the ketchup.

He also added more Italian spices to the sauce.

He put a layer of Tex Mex Cheese on the pizza, followed by the Pepperoni and Salami.

Then, he added mozzarella and then the veggies.

He added parmesan cheese.

Or as Tonya calls it, stinky feet cheese.

More Italian spices and into the oven.

Tonya said it was the best pizza she had in a very long time.

I had to wait for Tonya to give me the crust.

I gobbled it up.

So I don't know if the crust was tasty or not.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog getting his baby food dog biscuits




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment