Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 31 August 2022

31/Aug/22 it was finger licking good


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, my humans had ribs in the slow cooker.

Did I get any?

Nope.

It's pork and pork doesn't' really agree with me too much.

BUT...

There was also rice.  With corn mixed into it.

Now, that stuff is GREAT.

After it had cooled off, the Big Guy put a helping into my food dish.

My food dish is empty now.

He filled up the water dish, but didn't add kibble.

I think he was planning to clean up the food dish for a bit.

Honestly, if they left the stand in the rain, I would think, it would be clean after the rain pounded on it.

Tonya hasn't been feeling that well.

She has been getting really dizzy.

She has been laying down, a LOT.

I've been hanging out in the cold room with her while she is not feeling that well.

Hopefully it will pass soon.

I guess we will find out.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and the Goodhands Boardingkennel place




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment