Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 9 August 2022

9/Aug/22 I will dig to find the cold earth



Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The Hostas that are on the side of the front deck, have certainly seen a better day.

Tonya was also saying, her floors are really dirty.

Here is the thing.

We go outside and I'm warm.

I want cold on my belly.

Earth, can be really cool.

So, I know, as it's instinctive, to dig down and there is cool earth.

I lay in the pit that I've dug.

My belly fur is white.

Earth is not white.

Earth does stick to my belly.

So...

When I come into the house, well, I'm dirty.

That earth is being brought inside.

Look, soon enough, it will be snow that I'm bringing into the house.

You will be bitching about that too.

You have a dog, your house gets a little dirty.

Or...

As the Big Guy says... 

It's lived in.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog back at the Bras d'Or Lakes




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment