Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 19 August 2022

19/Aug/22 I have long hair on my tail


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

You can't see it very well, but there is fur that is hanging off my tail.

This is the sort of stuff that flies everywhere.

Living with a Bernese Mountain Dog, you will learn that you will have dropped fur all over the place.

I've seen the Big Guy take a plate out of the cupboard.

There is fur on the plate.

He doesn't know how it happens.

It's just part of living with me.

We sat outside for a long time last night.

It was actually dark when we came inside.

The mosquitoes are not out in force just yet.

It rained a lot.

So it will take a few days for the larva to hatch.

Then, unless you are all covered up, the mosquitoes are going to be a problem.

Of course, this will all change once it is no longer warm outside.

Mosquitoes don't have fur jackets.

At least none of that I'm aware of.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog trying to get to his toy




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment