Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 17 August 2022

17/Aug/22 it's still warm outside


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, I was able to go for a drive with Tonya.

The car seats were taken out of the car.

It was nice to be on the open road again.

Tonya lowered the windows so that I could drip saliva all over the Big Guy's car.

When we got home, I was able to run around the yard for a bit.

I was still warm out, so that didn't last very long.

I can hear the rain falling.

Normally, when it's raining, the outside temperature drops.

This means the cold room, is even colder than before.

You try wearing a fur coat in the Summer and see if you don't like being in a cold room too.

Yesterday, Tonya made some spaghetti.

I get to get some of the pasta.

Not the sauce.

Now, if it was Kraft Dinner.

I get to have the cheese sauce on my pasta.

I wonder why they don't put that Kraft Dinner cheese on rice?

Wouldn't that be devine?

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog laying quietly




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment