Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 11 August 2022

11/Aug/22 may I have some more


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Tonya bought these lemon tarts.

Not sure why it's called a tart.

They could call it super small pie.

The Big Guy was looking at me while he was eating his tart.

He said that my nose finally looked wet again.

Last week, when it was really warm in the house, my nose was dry.

I guess that's a sign that it's really warm.

That box in the room upstairs that keeps it really cool.

They turned it off.

Imagine that!

They could have extra blankets on their bed and keep that box on for me.

I wonder how I can convince them to turn the box back on again?

It's going to be the Big Guy's turn to cook.

He is supposed to cook on his days off.

He was thinking about a roast.

Then, he was thinking about a beef pie with the left overs.

It just so happens, I like both!!

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog with Tonya's Vera Bradley blanket




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment