Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 4 August 2022

4/Aug/22 someone just opened a cheese wrapper


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

As you can see in the picture.

We sat outside.

I did my business.

Then wanted back inside the house.

It was too warm to be back inside the house.

Or was it?

I tried to lay on the living room floor with Tonya and the Big Guy.

Screw that!!

I know what room I want to be in.

So, upstairs I went.

Tonya followed me and opened the master bedroom door.

Ahhh...

The cold floor.

Tonya told the Big Guy how I pretty much ran into the room and lay on my side.

I know yesterday morning, when Tonya finally got up, when she opened the bedroom door.  I was greeted with a wall of heat.

It was so very humid.

I backed up.

But I also had to pee.

Damn...

Gotta leave the cold room.

Don't worry cold room...

I'll be back!

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog enjoying the day at the dog park




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment