Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 3 August 2022

3/Aug/22 dog on TV barks a lot


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Last night, I got really tired of waiting for my humans to go upstairs.

I took the lead and went upstairs by myself.

The Big Guy and Tonya started laughing, saying that it wasn't bed time just yet.

Look, the sun was low on the horizon.

I'm really warm with my fur jacket on.

That room is special and it's got a box that makes the air cold.

I want to go to that room.

NOW!

Tonya went upstairs and opened the door for me.

Ahhh...

The cold floor.

My tranquility was disturbed when I heard the door chime.

Twice.

I was able to open the bedroom door.

I was ready to spring into action.

WTH...  The Big Guy is coming upstairs?  Tonya is at the bottom of the stairs.

Right...

They were closing up the house for the night and the door chimed as it was being closed and locked.

As soon as I figured this out, I went back to the cold room.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is kinda big for the kiddy pool




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment