Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 12 August 2022

12/Aug/22 that's right keep walking



Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

When we go sit out front, the one item that I do that sort of really bugs the Big Guy...

I bark at every dog that is within my sight.

They could be WAY down by Archibault St.

If I can see them, I raise the alarm.

If they are down on Blowers.

I sound the alarm.

If the dog across the street is out.

I just whine.

Yesterday, I thought that the Big Guy would be cooking a roast for today.

Tonya had different plans.

She wants the Big Guy to make his cast iron skillet pizza.

They want to perfect the recipe.

She got the Big Guy to put some Italian spices and some garlic.  He added that to the dough.

Of course, we are going to find out if it makes for a better tasting crust.

The Big Guy doesn't have bread flour.  

He actually has a bottle of Wheat Gluten.

How many people are looking for gluten free products and the Big Guy is actually adding the stuff.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog at the spa




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment