Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 1 August 2022

1/Aug/22 you will need to walk around


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday the grand kids came by.

They mostly hung out in the pool.

Then the Big Guy came inside and made some popcorn chicken.

They can't call it Chicken McNuggets as that name was taken.

I think that KFC may own the name popcorn chicken.  I'm not really sure what they call their little chicken pieces.

Tonya and the Big Guy used to go to KFC a lot when they lived in Winnipeg.

When they move here, there was a KFC, but it eventually turned into a Kenny's Pizza.

The Big Guy noticed that KFC chicken pieces have decreased in size over the years.

They also made Kraft Dinner.

Or as the packaging calls it, KD.

I hung out near Little Floyd.

They may be a paid in the ass, but they also drop a lot of food on the ground.

It I play my cards right, Little Floyd notices me and hand feeds me.

I have to be really gentle on his little fingers.

Then, when they are all done eating, I get to have what is left in their plates.

Tonya always over feeds them.

Which is nice, as that means I get it from them.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and his toy crate




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment