Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 7 August 2022

7/Aug/22 this is my Scratchy McScratch face


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Bonnie and Leo come for a visit.

I just love it when they visit.

Bonnie scratches me all over.

I just love it.

Starting tomorrow, it looks like there is rain in the forecast every day.

It should defeat the humidity.

Or at least that is the thought.

Like everything else, I guess we will see.

The Big Guy is thinking about making some pancakes.

I wonder if he would be motivated to make some waffles?

Normally I just sit and watch Tonya eat.

That gets to be too much for her and eventually she just gets up and empties her plate into my food dish.

So...

Either way...

Pancakes or waffles...

I like both.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog with close up




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment