Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 30 August 2022

30/Aug/22 is that someone at the door


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

When the door bell goes off...

So do I...

I think every dog goes off.

It's not so much the door bell itself.

I know there was one day, the Big Guy was on the front step.

He was looking at me through the screen door.

I could see him.

He rang the door bell.

BARK BARK BARK

I ran to the back door.

Since I could see him at the front door, I made the logical conclusion, someone must be at the back door.

I get to the back door.

No one is there.

WTF

I walked back to the front door.

DING DONG

BARK BARK BARK

I ran to the back door again.

WTF

No one is there.

Tonya came to the front door to see who was at the door.

She started giving the Big Guy "what for".

She didn't think it was all that funny.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having steak for his 3rd birthday




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment