Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 1 September 2022

1/Sep/22 this humidity isn't good for my fur


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, Tonya and the Big Guy took off in the car.

Then...

I got a surprise visit from my bestest friend Bonnie.

I was so happy to see her again.

She put me outside to pee.  

She also wanted me to poop.

I was being a bit shy.

She looked away and I was able to poop.

Then, Tonya wanted in the door.

She has been really dizzy the last few days.

Not sure what's up.

She visited the Dr and he said she got vertigo due to an infection.

Eventually the Big Guy walked through the door.

I was happy to see him too.

Right now...

The cold room, it's only cool.

Not cold.

But the humidity is really high.

So much so, when the Big Guy left the bedroom, his glasses fogged up.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is nervous while the pool fills




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment