Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 16 August 2022

16/Aug/22 looking over my paradise


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Tonya normally encourages me to go downstairs so that I can go outside.

Yes, I go for a pee.

But, in reality, I want to stay in the Cold Room with her.

It is no longer the heat wave that we had to endure from last month.

Now that we have the Air Conditioner, I will no longer have to endure that heat when I go to sleep again.

Although, Tonya has put a few extra blankets on the bed for the Big Guy.

He doesn't like to have his feet get cold.

Due to how the air gets moved around the bedroom, it would seem the cold air blows at Tonya.

A lot of times, she gets up and she is really chilled.

The other day, Tonya brought me upstairs and opened the bedroom door for me.

The Big Guy was coming up the stairs and he could feel the cold air moving across the floor as he was getting closer to the top of the stairs.

He told Tonya, please close the bedroom door to keep the cold air in the bedroom.

If anyone was to come for a visit, they would need to bring a cot with them so that they could also sleep in the Cold Room.

Either that, or just don't visit during a heat wave.

Tonya was saying that the basement smells "musty".

The Big Guy will have to put the humidifier on in the basement.  So far, he hasn't done that this year.

But the Summer is almost done.

I know that will make the Big Guy a little sad.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog waiting for my cookie




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment