Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 10 August 2022

10/Aug/22 why is the fan off


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Last night, I went up to the "cold room" and it wasn't that cold.

It was sort of luke warm room.

Tonya turned off the unit that blows cold air.

At one point, the Big Guy actually put his blanket over his shoulders while they were watching TV.

Tonya put her blanket over her feet.

I was panting.

I am still not very comfortable with the heat.

Outside...

Well, it's raining.

Not the weather that I really enjoy.

I am really happy when it's snowing.

Then I put my paws under my body and lay in the snow.

I close my eyes and have a wonderful nap.

Life is grand when the snow is falling over me.

The Big Guy doesn't much like that as he says, snow has to be cleaned up.

Rain, well, it's self cleaning.

Snow is wonderful to look at after it's freshly fallen.

I wonder why snow gets grey after a few days?

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog got snow on his fur




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment