Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 28 August 2022

28/Aug/22 I don't like the rain


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, the Big Guy went outside.

I wanted to see what he was up to.

Tonya was more than obliging and put me on my lead.

The Big Guy was trimming this tree that has been growing on their property since they moved from Cole Harbour.  That would be 2007.

But this tree is right next to the garage.

It is now a nuisance tree.

The Big Guy got the green bin and moved it over.

As he was cutting, he was stuffing it into the green bin.

He is saving the bigger wood for the fire pit.

But it started to rain.

I went up on the entrance to the house.

From where the Big Guy was, he couldn't see me.

He thought I was brought inside.

The Big Guy brought his chair and sat in the garage.

Meanwhile, I am trying to get into the house.

It was raining.

It was raining HARD.

I was getting soaked.

I was NOT enjoying it.

After the rain was done, Tonya was finished her shower and remembered that she had put me outside.

But she thought, the Big Guy would put me in.

No matter how much I shook the water off, more fell and I was not enjoying the shower.

Even after it stopped raining, the metal roof, was still dripping on me.

I was NOT happy.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog enjoys the love seat with Uncle Terry




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment