Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 14 August 2022

14/Aug/22 can we sit outside


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

After the Big Guy was done with work, they went and sat outside.

Of course, I barked at everything that moved.

I feel like that's my job.

The Big Guy installed Amazon Music on Tonya's new phone.

She was able to play songs from Sharon Lois and Bram on her phone.

She sang along to all the songs they played.

She was telling the Big Guy, she used to take Floyd to see their concerts as a child.

She also said that all the parents would sing a long to the songs.

The kids, not so much.

Tonya was amazed that they had a really nice selection of their music.

The Big Guy, he didn't know all their songs.

But he moved his head and tapped his foot.

I wasn't so impressed.

I couldn't hear people coming over the volume of the music.

Like...

Hello...

Guard dog here...

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is happy his little visitors have left for the day




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment