Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 25 August 2022

25/Aug/22 are you going to eat all that cheese


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Vice sitting on the front deck yesterday, they decided they would sit on the back deck.

This meant that I wouldn't be barking at everyone that walked by.

I could only see them for a very short period as they walked by the house.

The Big Guy prefers the front deck.

But, he also prefers that I don't bark.

Yea...

That isn't going to happen.

I see stuff.

I bark at it.

Especially other dogs.

Doesn't matter the size.

It's like my way of letting them know that I live here.

They can't smell my pee from that distance.

So...

I rely on sound.

Bark bark bark

The Big Guy isn't sure what it means in dog language.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog waiting for my cookie




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment