Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 2 August 2022

2/Aug/22 there is something special abour that room


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

We sat outside yesterday.

Thankfully, the clouds were visiting.

So I didn't have the sun beating down on my black fur.

Eventually the Big Guy wanted to go inside as the air was getting a bit chilly for them.

Well, inside the house, it was warm.

I would lay on the floor.

Nope, too warm.

I tried to move.

I would lay there.

Nope, too warm there too.

Tonya thought I wanted to be outside again.

Nope.

What I wanted, was to go upstairs.

I pawed at the baby gate that was partially open that blocks the stairs.

I was able to open it wide and I went upstairs.

I know which room I wanted to be in.

When Tonya got to the top of the stairs, I was laying on the floor, with my nose pressed up to the master bedroom door.

I was sniffing the cold air that was coming from under the door.

She opened the bedroom door and I rushed inside and laid down on the floor.

Ahhh...

The floor was actually cool on my belly.

I know where I want to hang out from now on.

I'm not sure what the unit is called, but it blows cold air on the floor.

This is my new favorite room in the house.

Your blast from the past




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment